Inline with Government advice we have been working at making Dunmara as safe as possible for your stay. Things that we have undertaken:
- Carried out a risk assessment of the cottage inside and out.
- Amended our cleaning protocol in areas where extra cleaning is required.
- Assessed health and safety procedures for our cleaning/changeover staff and enhanced where necessary.
- Have removed some information folders form the cottages and replaced them online on this website.
- Have placed complimentary antibacterial soap and hand sanitiser in most rooms of the cottage.
- Have added additional instructions/advice for guests to follow.
It is important that we have the names and contact details of everyone in your holiday party on record.
If you or anyone in your party falls ill with Covid 19 symptoms within the two weeks before your trip DO NOT come to the cottage. Instead phone Jackie or Kieron on 07834 518256 to discuss the emergency terms and conditions that we have in place concerning cancellations due to Covid 19.